Social Responsibility and community service have been core values for Crescendo Inc. from the beginning. Since 1996, we have contributed financially, physically, emotionally and spiritually to many non-profit organizations in Minnesota and around the U.S in the names of our clients.
We know that we have and continue to make a difference. For this reason, Crescendo Inc. rewards you for referrals by giving back to your community!
When someone you refer to Crescendo Inc. completes EQ-i2.0/EQ360 Certification Training or EI Peer Coaching, we make a contribution in your name to the non-profit organization of your choice.
Organizations we have supported as a result of this program include:
- Animal Humaine Society
- Battle Mountain Humaine Society
- Bridging (Serving Families in Transition)
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics - MN
- Christian Veterinary Mission (Help veterinarians serve others and live out their Christian faith)
- El Colegio Charter School (Education)
- Elpis Enterprises (Youth Service)
- Gustavus Adolphus College
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hope for Tomorrow Mentoring (Mentoring for young people)
- Kulture Klub Collaborative (Youth Service - arts organization that brings together artists and homeless teens)
- Minnesota Non-Violent Peaceforce
- Nature Conservancy - MN
- Open Arms of Minnesota
- Park Nicollet Foundation (Health Service philanthropy that supports patient care)
- Rein in Sarcoma (Sarcoma Cancer)
- Safehouse Outreach (Urban Outreach - Atlanta, GA)
- Second Hand Hounds (Animal Rescue)
- St. Andrews Church (Job Transition)
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure (Breast Cancer)
- Soles4Souls (Giving the gift of shoes world-wide)
- Special Operations Warrior Foundation (Supports families of Special Operations soldiers)
- Treehouse (Family Hope Services)
- United Way of Olmsted County
- Youth Frontiers Inc. (Youth Service - Character Education)
- YWCA of Greater Cincinnati (Serving Women and Families)
Help me CURE Sarcoma Cancer!
The Karen Wyckoff Rein in Sarcoma Foundation (KWRISF) is a resource for patients and families touched by sarcoma cancers. Sarcomas are an uncommon and often lethal group of bone and soft tissue cancers that may strike children and younger adults, leaving an especially tender heartbreak. Often working in partnership with the University of Minnesota, Rein in Sarcoma (RIS) seeks to fund innovative, collaborative and high-impact research.
KWRISF is the largest and best-known sarcoma foundation in the Upper Midwest. It is a Minnesota Non-Profit tax exempt (501-C-3) organization.
Since its creation in 2001, the foundation has been led by a volunteer Board of Directors and supported by the efforts of hundreds of volunteers. KWRISF has reached thousands of people and raised more than $1,000,000.
You can help me Cure Sarcoma Cancer by watching this brief video and then forwarding on to your family and friends. This video is part of our Red Flags Campaign to raise awareness of this hideous disease. We know that if we spread the word, we can save lives. Please help us spread the word - Like us on Facebook and YouTube. Thank you!!!
Give without Giving and help me cure Sarcoma Cancer...really?
What if I told you that every time you searched the internet, you were helping me cure Sarcoma Cancer! It is true and it is easy. Here is how you can help.
- GoodSearch.com is a new Yahoo-powered search engine that donates half its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users designate - in my case, The Karen Wyckoff Rein in Sarcoma Foundation. Use it just as you would any search engine, get quality search results from Yahoo, and watch the donations add up!
- GoodShop.com is a new online shopping mall which donates up to 30 percent of each purchase to your favorite cause! Hundreds of great stores including Amazon, Target, Gap, Best Buy, ebay, Macy's and Barnes & Noble have teamed up with GoodShop and every time you place an order, you'll be supporting your favorite cause.
And if you download the GoodSearch – Karen Wyckoff Rein In Sarcoma Foundation toolbar, our cause will earn money every time you shop and search online - even if you forget to go to GoodShop or GoodSearch first!
Click here to add the Karen Wyckoff Rein In Sarcoma Foundation toolbar.
Learn more about GoodSearch and GoodShop and how they work.
For more information, contact Lisa Griebel.
Thanks for your interest and support!
"Lisa has been a good friend and long-time supporter of Youth Frontiers’ work to build the character of young people through dynamic retreat programs in schools. Crescendo’s generous contributions over the last decade have allowed Youth Frontiers to work with thousands of kids, teaching them the critical values of kindness, courage, respect and responsibility. I have also been honored to be a guest speaker in Lisa’s business class sharing my thoughts on ethical and self-aware leadership for business leaders. Lisa has been present at many of our events as well, introducing her network to our mission. We could not be doing our work without Lisa’s and Crescendo employee support. We as a community are fortunate to have Lisa leading her company with such a spirit of giving and a commitment to making the world a better place."
Joe Cavanaugh, CEO and Founder
"Lisa served as chairperson of Rein in Sarcoma 2008 & 2009, the primary fundraiser of the Karen Wyckoff Rein in Sarcoma Foundation (KWRISF). Not only did she show great organizational and leadership skills she brought a passion and commitment that could only come from someone who has faced sarcoma cancer personally. In this unique role she has became a true inspiration and friend to many sarcoma patients and survivors. Her vision, enthusiasm and dynamism spanned the entire breadth of the event that attracted almost 1,000 people from five states, utilizing over 160 active volunteers and raising over $65,000 for sarcoma research in the Upper Midwest. Her commitment continues both as a KWRISF Board member and as our 2009 Event Chair.
Peter Wyckoff, President
Karen Wyckoff Rein in Sarcoma Foundation