Emotional Intelligence (EQ) - what is it, why is it relevant and how can you be more intentional about Living an EQ Life? Crescendo Inc. is offering a unique learning opportunity to help you discover your personal and professional connection to these questions and gain new insights to apply in your coaching and consulting work.
Living an EQ life is intentional. We want to help you Make the EQ Connection.
Come learn, come share and come grow with the Crescendo Inc. EI Community of Practice! Give yourself the gift of development and join us for Living an EQ Life…Making the EQ Connection!
When: May 24, 2016 (8:30 am.-5:30p.m.)
Where: Centennial Lakes Pavilion; Edina, MN
Diane Nettifee, President of Magis Ventures and Kate Larsen, President of Winning Lifestyles, Inc. will guide you through an exploration of emotional intelligence and make the connection to Leadership Self Deception and Wellness.
|Living an EQ Life Agenda
May 24, 2016
|• Welcome and Emotional Intelligence Overview|
|• Morning Session: Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Self-Deception|
|• Afternoon Session: Emotional Intelligence and Wellness: Connecting Brain, Body and Soul|
|• Wrap up and Next Steps|
You are invited to consider what Living an EQ Life looks like for you. How would it feel at the end of this workshop if you were able to...
Morning Session: Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Self-Deception
- Clarify and strengthen the inner compass that guides you to alignment.
- Explore your notions of work, meaning and purpose.
- Learn how to leverage emotional self-awareness in order to understand and ‘own’ your impact on others.
- Discover ways to use emotional intelligence to manage stress, build relationships and nurture self-actualization.
- Invite community and higher connectivity in your work and personal life.
Afternoon Session: Emotional Intelligence and Wellness: Connecting Brain, Body and Soul
- Recognize lifestyle habits that impact emotional intelligence and learn techniques to improve those habits.
- Identify behaviors that can increase your energy, resilience, emotional space (margin) and mindfulness—all integral parts of wellness.
- Define specific actions to proactively enhance emotional intelligence skills.
- Influence others to improve their wellbeing, wellness and overall emotional intelligence.
- 7.5 ICF Continuing Education Credits (for qualified coaches)
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch
- Workshop handouts and materials
- Beverages and snacks
- EQ-i2.0 Self-Assessment and confidential debrief ($400 value)*
- 21-page confidential report
- 1-hour confidential debrief conducted prior to the workshop by a Crescendo Inc. EQ-i2.0 Certified coach
* EQ-i2.0Assessment and debrief is NOT included in the Special Pricing for Crescendo Inc. EI Practitioners. If you are interested in retaking the EQ-i2.0Self-Assessment, please contact Crescendo Inc. for more information.