Has the current environment caused you to feel stressed? Every area of our life is being impacted by the pandemic - health, finances, family, career. On a daily basis, we are faced with stress triggers that can take a toll on our physiology and performance.
For example, are you:
- feeling tired, overwhelmed, fatigued?
- experiencing worry, stress, or anxious thoughts?
- not as clear-headed, or at optimal performance?
- edgy, irritated, less than patient?
If you are experiencing any of these conditions, this session will provide some science and tools to help you build resilience during challenging times. For more than 25 years, the HeartMath Institute has been studying and researching how to use the power of the heart to live with vibrancy and resiliency.
In this session, you will learn:
- The science behind what happens when you experience stress.
- How negative emotions can take a toll on your physiology.
- How positive emotions felt in the heart can shift your physiology into optimal performance.
- The research behind how the heart, brain, and autonomic nervous system are all connected.
- What can happen when you harness the power of the heart to manage stress.
- Two simple tools you can put to use immediately to manage stress and build resiliency.
Jill Saunders is a mom, leadership development professional, creative, yogi, coach, and spiritual entrepreneur.
For over 20 years, she has worked for Fortune 200 companies coaching leaders and facilitating workshops to help leaders be the best they can be.
Jill has a coaching certification from The Hudson Institute of Santa Barbara and has completed the coursework at the Coaches Training Institute. Additionally, she is a certified HeartMath Coach.
Jill loves to help people create love-filled, dream inspired, resilient lives.
She lives in South Minneapolis with her son Tyler.